Here at Notre Dame we believe that following Jesus is a joy and a life-long journey that begins at Baptism and continues into eternity. To that beginning we offer catechesis for our children Grades K-8 with each program specifically designed to teach your child the “Good News” in a way that excites them to “learn it” and challenges them to “live it.”
2022-2023 School Year Calendar K-5 & Confirmation
K-5 Religious Ed. Begins Sunday September 11 / Tuesday 13
Classes are held on Sunday or Tuesday.
Returning families do not need to fill out a registration form; your payment will automatically enroll your children.
1 Child – $345 | 2 Children – $525 | 3 or more – $600
Grade 2, 6, 7, 8 – Sacramental Fee: $75.00
Grade 6 – Bible Fee: $25.00
If you need educational or financial assistance, please contact us to assist you.
Macaluso email@example.com 630-601-1762
Mary Baker firstname.lastname@example.org 630-601-1757
- New families need to register with the Parish before registering for Religious Education. Click here to register as a parishioner.
- Sign Up for RE is currently closed, please call with any questions
- Must have a copy of each student’s baptismal certificate on file.
- Payment must accompany your registration to complete the registration process
- All students who were enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year are automatically ‘rolled-over’ into the 2021-2022 school year.
- These families do not need to fill out a registration form.
- Your payment completes registration.
Because we consider faith formation to be a family/parish family endeavor we have designed several opportunities for parents to join us and participate in our program.
- Substitute Teacher
- TA – Teachers’ Assistant
- Room Aide
- Hall Monitor
- Attendance Caller
- School Nurse
- Parking Lot Control
- First Communion Reception
Additional Parent Resources
Amen, the free Catholic Prayer, Meditation, and Scripture App.
How You Can Help as a Parent – Diocese of Joliet
Catholic Faith for Families- Diocese of Joliet
Fr. Mark Bernhard Youtube Channel
Fr. Burke Masters Youtube Channel
Me and My House Catholic Parenting
Symbalon: The Catholic Faith Explained