The Celebrate Life Ministry provides Notre Dame parishioners information and programs on sustaining life from natural conception until natural death.
For more information, please contact Mimsie O’Hara at 630-915-3043 or email@example.com
Promote the recognition of the dignity of human life from conception until death.
Educate parishioners on the need to defend and protect the most vulnerable of our society.
Provide support to organizations which sustain a culture of life. The following organizations are supported:
- Waterleaf www.waterleafwc.org
- Caring Network www.caringnetwork.com
- Aid for Women www.aidforwomen.org
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls www.mercyhome.org
- Little Sisters of the Poor www.littlesistersofthepoor.org